Open a CD easily online and start earning interest today
Call 855.999.BANK for assistance or to open an account
Get rewarded for waiting: invest more for a longer period of time—get a higher return
- Choose from different terms and rates
- No monthly maintenance fees to worry about
- $1,500 minimum opening deposit
- Options for automatic renewal at maturity
- Check your account anywhere with mobile banking app
- Free quarterly statements with other accounts
- The service and safety expected of AAA—no membership required
- FDIC insured for your protection (up to applicable limits)
- Explore the Facts and Fees for our CDs
Make AAA your primary bank. Check out our Switch Guide to see how easy it can be to switch.
AAA BankNational Average**
|9 Month||0.70%||0.70%|| ** %|
|13 Month||1.15%||1.15%|| ** %|
|18 Month||1.15%||1.15%|| ** %|
|25 Month||1.35%||1.35%|| ** %|
|30 Month||1.35%||1.35%|| ** %|
|7 Year||2.20%||2.20%|| ** %|
|10 Year||2.30%||2.30%|| ** %|
See All CD FAQs
- How much do I need to open a CD?
- The minimum opening deposit for a CD is $1,500.
- What is the interest rate for each CD?
Our interest rates are variable and do change periodically. View our interest rate chart or if you'd like to confirm rates before opening an account, call us at 855.999.BANK (2265).
- How is interest calculated on my CD?
- The interest for our CD's is earned daily and credited to your account annually and at maturity.
Open a CD
Not sure how to open an account online? We can walk you through it. Just give us a call or chat online with one of our customer service representatives today.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of [recent_date]. Interest rates may change at any time without prior notice. Interest rates are fixed until initial maturity after the account is opened. A $1,500 minimum deposit to open the account and obtain the APY is required. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Personal accounts only.
Products are offered by Auto Club Trust, FSB, Equal Credit Opportunity Lender.